Witching Metal Webzine

Witching Metal Webzine

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Learnin' things about dem compooters!

OK so recently I've taken the time to learn a few more things about this site and a few others to make this site more convenient and an all 'round better experience for you folks. Here's a brief rundown of what I've been up to:

I've put up an extra search bar because a lot of people don't realize there's a small one at the very top of the page (hell, even I forget about that one!).

I've made it easier for you to subscribe to the zine for e-mail updates. Both this and the new search bar can be found above the chat box.

Chucked up a photo of my ugly mug for ya to drool over!

I've also taken the time to make a Facebook page for the site, so any of you facebookers out there should head on over and Like it!

Hell, while your at it, feel free to add my personal page, I'll answer any questions about the site and am open to suggestions for newer releases to review.

There's also now a page up for my band Goat Spire, we should hopefully be starting things off soon, but don't get ya hopes up, we're lazy bastards!

There will probably be more updates similar to this when I learn/do more. Stay tuned!

No comments: